Wickedly Wonderful Candy Box
If you've ever wondered what zombies taste like, you can at least learn how to make a candy box to store all your zombified goodies in. This Wickedly Wonderful Candy Box can be filled with whatever creepy candies you may come across this Halloween. There is nothing gross about the goodies that fill this DIY candy box. Let your daring side emerge because this Wickedly Wonderful Candy Box is not for the faint of heart. Don't be afraid to fill it with whatever creepy candies you want.
- A small box
- An image for the box top
- White card stock – to print your image on
- Decorative paper
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue Pen
- Black glitter
- For the top of the box, I created an image in Photoshop with the elements you see here.
- So here’s where you begin – size the image to match the box size including a 2″ border to fold to the inside of the box.
- After gluing the image to the box, fill in the tombstones with the glue pen and sprinkle with glitter.
- Allow to dry.
- If you will be using the box for display only, you can add any embellishments at all, but if you want to use it for an actual box, put as little paper as you can on the inside sides of the top or the outside side of the bottom so the box will open and close easily.
- Measure the paper for the bottom the same as the top.
- Glue the bottom to the back side of the decorative paper.
- Make cuts in the paper to miter the corners.
- Add glue to the flaps and fold them to the inside of the box.
- Add gold trim to fancy it up a bit. Allow the glue to dry.