Spring Bloom Headband
Learn how to make cute headbands with this beautiful Spring Bloom Headband project. Designer Kazan Clark creates felt petals using Spellbinders die cuts to make a stylish accessory.
- Spellbinders S4-199 Floral Accent
- Spellbinders S4-266 Assorted Fresh Fruit
- Die cutting machine
- Embroidery floss
- Chatterbox Clear Fabulous Treasures buttons
- Creative Impressions black ribbon
- Glue gun
- Pink fabric
- Pink felt ribbon
- Purple headband
- Using the Pear from S4-266 Assorted Fresh Fruit, cut 9 pink felt pear die cuts.
- Stitch a border along the edge of each pear shape using a contrasting embroidery floss.
- Using the Strawberry from S4-266 Assorted Fresh Fruit, cut 3 pink felt strawberry die cuts.
- Arrange the pear shapes so that the centers meet and form petals. Arrange the strawberries in the same manner. Secure all the petals in the center with embroidery floss.
- Tie the ribbon into a bow and adhere to the center of the blossom with hot glue. Finish by adhering a decorative button with hot glue.
- Cut two floral accents from felt using S4-199 Floral Accent.
- Run a bead of glue along the outside of the headband and attach the pink felt ribbon.
- Secure the blossom and floral accents to the headband with hot glue.
Read NextHow to make a Yarn Flower Crown