Quick Recycled Gift Container
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These tall boxes are powder drink containers that I painted and glued embellishments on both sides. I used red acrylic paint on two of them and blue on the other. I plan to put handmade goodies inside."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten
- Tall empty container (from powder drink contaner)
- Paints (Christmas colors: red, green, blue, etc)
- Embellishments like stars or any Christmas stickers
- Christmas paper to glue on lid on top.
- Craft glue.
Take off any labels from the empty container.
Wash and dry the container thoroughly. Put newspapers down or old cloths.
Decide what colors you want to paint each container. Also what embellishment you to put when the container is dry.
Take one container and go all over the container with one color. Let it dry. You might have go more than one coat to get the color comes through.
When all the containers are painted and dry, put stickers on the containers. Use your imagination at this point.
Put a scrap of Christmas paper on the lid to cover it.
The container is ready to fill with any goodies you want and give to anyone special.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This crocheted tote is a perfect size to stash towels, magazine, lunch or whatever you want to fill it with. The tighter stitch… Continue reading: "Aligned Cobble Stitch Anytime Tote Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Two-colored Heart Crochet Pattern
- Hank Crochet Doll
- Twirling Ghosts
- Halloween Ribbon Wreath
- Fox Pumpkin
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Blueberries And Cream
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home