Quick Recycled Gift Container
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These tall boxes are powder drink containers that I painted and glued embellishments on both sides. I used red acrylic paint on two of them and blue on the other. I plan to put handmade goodies inside."
Materials: Recycled Crafts
Age Group: Preschool & Kindergarten
Time to complete: In an evening
- Tall empty container (from powder drink contaner)
- Paints (Christmas colors: red, green, blue, etc)
- Embellishments like stars or any Christmas stickers
- Christmas paper to glue on lid on top.
- Craft glue.
- Take off any labels from the empty container.
- Wash and dry the container thoroughly. Put newspapers down or old cloths.
- Decide what colors you want to paint each container. Also what embellishment you to put when the container is dry.
- Take one container and go all over the container with one color. Let it dry. You might have go more than one coat to get the color comes through.
- When all the containers are painted and dry, put stickers on the containers. Use your imagination at this point.
- Put a scrap of Christmas paper on the lid to cover it.
- The container is ready to fill with any goodies you want and give to anyone special.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- Beautiful Birdcage T-Shirt Craft
- Water Bottle Room Divider
- Gold Tipped Mason Jar Vases
- Decorative Faux Raw Cotton Branches
- Watercolored Coffee Filter Roses
- Recycled Plarn Tote Bag
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: 62 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
- 25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
- What To Do With Old Jeans: 34 Recycled Crafts With Denim
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Knitted Scarf Patterns: 59 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
- Moda Fabrics
- Allison Cooling
- Leather Feather Lariat Necklace
- Grape Cluster Pendant
- Quilled Rose Locket
- Gilded Paper Dangle Earrings
- Sparkle Sequin DIY Suncatcher
- Shimmer Seashell Necklace DIY
- Grow Like Flowers Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home