How to Make a Tee Shirt Fringe Scarf
Take an old tee shirt and transform it into this awesome fringe scarf. By following the guidelines in this How to Make a Tee Shirt Fringe Scarf tutorial by Latrice Murphy, you'll learn how to make your very own accent scarf in any color of the rainbow! This is a great way to use up those tee shirts that you no longer wear or that no longer fit. Clean out your closet and make room for more fun upcycled accessories!
Fantastic for creating summer scarf patterns, this t-shirt craft can be worn to all sorts of events. Essential for keeping you looking cool, the lightweight jersey fabric of the tee won’t overheat like some other scarves might. This adorable idea would look extra stylish paired with a maxi skirt and a tank.
Find even more recycled crafts made from tees in our collection, How to Make a Tee Shirt Scarf + 18 Tee Shirt Crafts.
- Old or new t shirt
- Fold your t shirt in half and cut all the way across under the arms.
- Unfold the t shirt and begin cutting strips approximately ½ to ¾ of the way up starting at the cut end.
- Give each strand a tug to make it curl up.
- Twist and fold the t shirt in half to double it up and gather the fringes together.
- Wear it with a solid shirt for interest and a pop of color.
How to Make a T-Shirt Scarf Video
Read NextStunning Toothbrush Bracelet