Diy Disinfecting Wipes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"How to make a DIY disinfectant wipe with rubbing alcohol or vodka. I used reusable cloths that I sewed, but you can also use a thick paper towel or cut fabric to use. This makes one cup of cleaning solution, so you can make more if you have a bigger container. Store leftovers to refill as needed. This has 70 percent alcohol as recommended by the CDC to sanitize hard surfaces. I also added hydrogen peroxide and essential oil."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Pottery Barn Wall Organizer is an easy and fun way to get the look you love for less. A hanging wall organizer like this is… Continue reading: "Pottery Barn Wall Organizervideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Bunny For Easter
- Printable Easter Eggs [Free Download]
- Free Crochet Face Mask Pattern
- Easy Crochet Wildflower Pattern
- Crochet Easter Egg Applique
- Onward And Upward Scrap Afghan
- Headband Pattern
- Stress Relieving Easter Egg
- Westcott 100 Watt Glue Gun
- Screen-Print Pendants
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home