Fancy Flask Pouch DIY Gift Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Customize a canvas bag for this Fancy Flask Pouch DIY Gift Bag. Use this bag to protect and carry any kind of object. One use for this DIY gift bag is protecting a flask. Once you have your plain bag, you can paint, ink, stamp, and embellish the outside. This small bag can be personalized in so many ways and makes a great gift for a friend or love one. This small canvas bag can be a great purse organizer as well. Throw in your lipstick, keys or pens and keep them sorted no matter where you go. It doesn't matter what you store in this bag as long as you show off your design. People will fall in love with your work and will want a bag of his or her own.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Canvas Corp small pouch bag
- ColorBox Crafters Inks by Ann Butler / Clearsnap
- Pull flowers by Little B LLC
- Swarovski crystals by Prima Bead
- Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 stamps by Stampers Anonymous
- JustRite Stamps
- Aleene's Tacky Glue by I Love to Create
- WOW clear embossing powder
Using nonstick craft mat, press inkpad on mat to dispense ink. Using ink and water, paint canvas bag, increasing amount of water for an ombre effect. Dry bag and heat set inks.
Stamp background stamp on both sides of canvas bag. Heat set inks.
Continue layering stamped images with coordinating inks. Again, heat set inks.
Stamp a focal point with colored ink. Sprinkle with clear embossing powder. Knock of excess powder and emboss.
Add crystals as desired with clear-drying glue.
Cut pull flower ribbon(s) to desired length. Pull flower(s). Tie off flower(s) and glue to bag top.
After bag is dry, fill with your favorite treasures and enjoy!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"So, if you havent guessed, I decided to use the Ava yarn from Classic Elite Yarns. Its a beautiful metallic silver yarn a blend of… Continue reading: "Simple Shells Light Wrap Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Diy Fleece Tie Blanket
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Slithering Shawl
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- K'nex DIY Easter Cross
- Stenciled Treat and Dog Leash Holder
- Jolly Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home