Air Brush Birdhouse
If you want to get out your air brush stencils and try some new air brush ideas, check out this air brush birdhouse idea from ColorArtz. Get inspired from their free birdhouse designs!
- ColorArtz Starter Kit
- Wooden birdhouse
- Atomic ColorArtz Paint Pouch
- Double Shot ColorArtz Paint Pouch
- Prepare a flat work surface with a drop cloth.
- If you are new to ColorArtz practice on sample.
- Place birdhouse on drop cloth.
- Apply Atomic color spraying several light mist coats to cover the entire birdhouse. Do not soak with paint. To reach a darker color, apply many light coats, letting dry a few minutes in between sprays.
- Apply Double Shot color spraying lightly along the roofline and base of the roof. Do not soak with paint. To reach a darker color, apply many light coats, letting dry a few minutes in between sprays.
- Let dry.