Bring some patriotic color to your ears with this 4th of July jewelry project from Cousin Corp. Enjoy the burst of colors in this elegant fireworks display.
- 34693042 Meanings 8pc Charms #5/Stars
- 3673117 Crystazzi 6mm Dark Siam Channel
- 3673102 Crystazzi 6mm Crystal Channel
- 3670013 Crystazzi 4mm Sapphire Bicone
- 2949409 Sterling Elegance 4mm Open Jump Rings
- 2949410 Sterling Elegance 25mm Head Pins
- 2949411 Sterling Elegance Earwires
- 2949496 Sterling Elegance 4mm Stardust Bead
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Round Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
Use jump rings to attach the dark siam and crystal channels to the bottom of the star charm as shown.
Using the wrapped loop technique, connect the sapphire bicone drops to the bottom of the channels.
Attach the drops with stardust beads to the bottom of the star charm. B: Once the drop is attached, create the additional single bicone drops and attach one to each stardust bead loop.
Open the loop of the earring wire to connect it to the top of the star charm, then close the loop.
Repeat the steps above for the second earring.
Read NextStar Mason Jar Craft