Spiral Flower Headband
By: Cat W from www.marymarthamama.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Pretty felt flowers are super simple to make using this step by step tutorial with pictures. You can customize your headband by choosing felt colors that you like and changing up the number and arrangement of the flowers. All you need to make a pretty headband like this one is some felt, elastic, and a hot glue gun with sticks. You can also skip making your own headband and use a ready-made one from the store."
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 5 Types of Felt 101
- Felt Flowers on a Hoop
- Chapstick Holder Keyfob
- Ways to Make Your Own Felt + 11 Felt Crafts
- Hand Sewn Felt Owls
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More free eBook
- Felt and Button Decorative Ball
- Felt Flower Corsage Craft
- Felt Cake and Brownies
- Fab Felt Pot Protectors
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home