Victorian Father's Day Card
Wish the man in your life a Happy Father's Day with this Victorian Father's Day Card. This lovely handmade card is great for all kinds of dads, and is a fun way for you to play around with embellishments. If you love the look of this card, you can easily use this template to create a card for any holiday or reason of your choosing. Make one for Mother's Day, birthdays, or just because! No matter what the reason, anyone lucky enough to receive this card is sure to appreciate it.
- Double sided cardstock
- Letter stickers
- Chipboard frame
- Black marker
- Stickers and embellishments
- Black pen
- Distress ink
- Cut a 6 ½” X 11” piece of double sided cardstock.
- Score folding lines at 2 ¾” and 8 ¼”. Fold the flaps inward toward the center.
- Ink the inside and outside edges of the card.
- Take a chipboard frame and color with a black marker on both sides. If one side is covered then color only on the exposed side.
- While the card is closed glue down the left half of the frame to the left flap living the right side not glued.
- Add the word HAPPY inside the frame and embellish.
- Open the card and add the words Father’s Day to the center of the card.
- Embellish the inside of the card.
- Draw a black line around all the letters if necessary.
Read Next16 Necktie Crafts Ideas