Happy Father's Day Nuts Gift
Need a quick and easy idea for Father's Day? There's nothing more practical then a gift that says you love that man in your life but also is a treat that he enjoys. This Father's Day craft project will cover both.
- Pattern Paper: GCD Studios
- Sheer/Transparency (bird and corner): GCD Studios
- Ribbon: Offray
- Button: GCD Studios
- Boarder: GCD Studios
- Digi Stamp (download stamp here)
- Peanut BottleSpellbinder Die and Cuttlebug machine.
- Measure your peanut can/bottle and cut your pattern paper to go around the outside. I purchased this bottle of nuts from my local walgreens.
- Cut a piece of pattern paper at 2.5 x 3 1/4 inches.
- Cut a shape using your spellbinders die. Adhere to the 2.5 x 3 1/4 piece of pattern paper.
- Add decorative boarder to the outside.
- Adhere your decorative sheers to the top.
- Tie a ribbon around the outside of the peanut bottle and use pop dots to adhere the 2.5 x 3 1/4 paper.
Read NextRecycled No-Sew Necktie Wreath