Holiday Candle Ring
Die-cut holly and other paper shapes add beautiful embellishment to a plain glass vase with holiday candle from Sizzix. Use this idea for a holiday centerpiece or side table accent.
- Sizzix® BIGkick™ or Big Shot™ Machine
- Sizzix Bigz™ Die: Holly & Berries (656296)
- Sizzix Sizzlits® Dies: Season’s Greetings Set (656286)
- Colored Cardstock of Your Choice
- Holiday Greenery
- Fill vase with birdseed and candle.
- Wrap holiday greenery around vase and secure with wire.
- Die-cut Holly and attach to greenery. Embellish with glitter.
- Attach raffia and ribbon bows.
- Die-cut Bird from several colors of cardstock. Layer colors and attach to greenery.
- Die-cut phrase Believe from cardstock and attach to vase.
Read NextStackable Holiday Trays
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Oct 04, 2012
I do a group Holiday craft every year with the grands. Always looking for something that would appeal to various ages that is quick and easy but has the potential for the older grands to expand on. This lookslike it will meet the bill. Thanks.
Dec 19, 2011
could be made from found stufff that ends up at the bottom of your holiday storage containers, that you don't know where it goes.
Nov 25, 2011
looks good i will try it
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use