Mummy Hot Dogs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These mummy hot dogs, made by wrapping hots dogs in crescent roll dough, are a fun and easy to make dinner idea for the kids after they get home from a busy evening of trick-or-treating. You can even have the kids help make them by having them wrap the hot dogs in dough and placing the eyes on them by themselves. Just be sure to help the kids with using the stove to heat them up. Enjoy and have a very Happy Halloween!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Mischievous April Fools' Day Cupcakes
- Rotten Milk April Fools' Day Trick
- Printable Movie Night Cupcake Wrappers
- Pancake mix with printable labels
- Edible Christmas Craft: Christmas Tree Cones
- Rainbow Rock Candy
- Upcycled Mandala Serving Dish
- Handmade Mints With Free Printable Altoid Tin Decoration
- Painting Rainbow Roses
- Edible Cranberry Slime
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Mother's Day Flower Card
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Sienna Harvest Berry Shawl
- Pom Pom Bunny
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Xyron Creative Station Lite Storage and Refill Bundle
- Juliet Summer Top
- St. Patrick's Day Activity Sheets
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home