Cracked Colored Eggs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This gorgeous variation of coloring Easter eggs stems from tea dyed eggs. These stunning cracked colored eggs are easy enough for the kids to make and fun enough for the adults to play along too. The first time I made these vibrant cracked colored eggs I was in awe. The results are so colorful and pretty and it’s a great change from the standard colored Easter eggs. They also make beautiful deviled eggs! Plan ahead! These eggs have to sit and soak for several hours or even overnight."
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- Hard boiled eggs
- Gel/paste food coloring in red blue, orange, green, purple
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- Triple Braided Headband
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home