Create a cool, stylish roadster bank for the kid in your life. This fun kids craft from I Love to Create makes a perfect birthday or holiday gift that can be used for years to come. Saving money never looked so cool.
- X-TREME Dimensions™:
- XD202 Lemon Stinger
- XD203 Pepper Blast
- XD207 Cranberry Chaos
- Duncan Concepts® Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica:
- CN 201 Light Grey
- CN 253 Dark Black
- CN 502 Neon Blue
- Signature Brushes:
- SB 802 No. 1 Liner
- SB 806 No. 6 Round
- SB 808 No. 4 Round
- Tween/Children Bisque Designs
- 26146 Tight Roadster Bank 6.75" x 3.5" x 2.25"
- French Dimensions™:
- FD 254 Black Licorice
- FD 266 French Papaya
- FD 278 French Really Red
- Clear Glazes
- IN 1001 Envision Clear Glaze
- Silk sponge, small
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Lightly sketch on flames, using pencil.
- Apply 3 coats of Dark Black to all tires and windows, using appropriate brush. Let dry after each coat.
- Apply 3 coats of Neon Blue to hot rod. Let dry after each coat.
- Outline beginning portion of flame, using Black Licorice, middle portion, using French Really Red and end of flame, using French Papaya. Let dry.
- Fill in beginning of flame, using Cranberry Chaos, and middle portion, using Pepper Blast. Fill in remaining flame and rims of tires, using Lemon Stinger. Let dry.
- Apply 3 coats of Light Grey to grill. Let dry after each coat.
- Apply one coat of Clear Glaze. Apply a second coat to headlights. Let dry after each coat.
- Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.