Pretty Recycled Princess Bracelets
Pretty Recycled Princess Bracelets by Amanda Formaro are lovely fabric crafts for kids that make phenomenal accessories for homemade Halloween costumes and more for kids! Play dress up games and glam up your ensemble with these fashionable cuffs!
- Cardboard tube
- Pink felt
- White craft glue
- Craft jewels
Find this toilet paper roll craft project and more in our free eBook, 16 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas.
- Cut cardboard tube into 1.5″ wide rings (for each bracelet). Cut each ring open so that the bracelet can be easily slipped onto child’s wrist.
- Cut a strip of felt 1.5″ wide long enough to cover the tube.
- To gauge the size needed, cover the inside and outside of the tube, trim where needed.
- Use white craft glue to attach the felt to the cardboard tube.
- Using a generous amount of white craft glue, cover the outside of the bracelet with craft jewels. Let it dry completely.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Easy Kids Crafts"
Easy Kids Crafts
There are no records