Super Simple Sharpie Mug
Turn a plain mug into a perfect canvas. You only need a few easy to find supplies and you're ready to turn a plain piece into art. Sharpie craft ideas are appropriate for kids, so you can decorate a gift for grandma, dad or even a friend. Use a pre-made stencil or create one of your own - the more creative you get with this piece, the better. Best of all, you can use this mug right away - no need to wait for it to fire in a kiln.
- Rubbing alcohol
- Clean your surface of any handprints using rubbing alcohol and cloth.
- Apply a stencil and apply to the mug.
- Fill in the stencil using a Sharpie. You don't have to use a stencil if you like your handwriting.
- Once it's filled in, you can remove the stencil.
- Preheat your over to 435 degrees. Set your timer for 30 minutes. I recommend hand-washing so the drawings last longer!