Blooming Spring Lei
Here's an idea for some fun and easy spring crafts. Get the kids involved in making a Blooming Spring Lei. They can wear them around their necks or make extra long chains and drape it around the house like garland.
You can find this project and more kids' crafts in our free eBook, Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids!
- String or yarn
- Straws cut into peices (about 1 inch long)
- Contruction paper or scrapbook paper for your flowers, flower centers & leaves
- Markers, crayons or pencil crayons to decorate your flower pieces
- A hole punch to punch holes in the center of all your flower pieces
- Cut out some flowers, circles & leaves in varying colors from cardstock/construction paper.
- Decorate your flower pieces any way you choose using markers, crayons or pencil crayons.
- Cut up your straws into approximately 1 inch long pieces.
- Start stringing your flower peices & straw beads onto your string.
- When you`re done tie the ends of the string together.
Read NextSimple Popsicle Stick Crosses
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.