Rustic Lace Easter Egg Designs
By: Cassie May from littleredwindow.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These gorgeous lacy Easter Eggs will last year and after year and look so pretty in their recycled paper nest! They're also easy to make but each one is unique!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Paper mache eggs
- Paper doilies
- Brown paper grocery bag
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Upcycled Sweater Bunny Craft
- Burlap DIY Table Runner
- Crochet Easter Eggs Wreath
- How to Dye Easter Eggs Video
- Terra Cotta Bunnies
- Easter Cardboard DIY Wreath
- Braided Easter Eggs with Video Tutorial
- Easter Bunny Mug Cozy
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- "Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes" free eBook
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shrink Plastic Animal Keyholders
- Easy Princess Dress Pattern
- Sweet Chick Cup Cozy
- DIY Paper Star Decorations
- 4th of July Firecracker Treats
- DIY 4th of July Favors
- Baby Jacket/Cardigan
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- Baby Shower Photo Cube Light
- Long Eared Bunny Basket