Painted Easter Egg Designs
Paint Easter egg designs to add some DIY touches to your spring celebration.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "These are wooden craft eggs perfect to decorate with paints and mediums. Each egg started with two coats of white gesso. I created a variety of eggs using different products. The sky is the limit as far as decorating your egg! I have three additional eggs using more techniques and products on my blog post that I hope you will check out! I had a lot of fun creating these using products from our sponsors."
Painting Easter eggs is a time-honored tradition that gets some new life with this paint craft idea. These precious and Painted Easter Egg Designs use trendy and gorgeous craft paints to create absolutely lovely Easter egg ideas for your home. Use paints of your choice to make Easter eggs that match your brunch or home décor in one afternoon. With so many options for decorating, you will want to make eggs all year long.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint (Petal Pink, White, Sour Apple Metallic)
- Testors Enamel Paint (Black Metallic)
- Plaid Delta Ceramcoat Select Acrylic Paint (Fog Gray)
- iCraft Deco Foil (Spring Green, Lilac, Aqua)
Sakura Cray-Pas Expressionist Oil Pastels
(Purple, Light Purple, Emerald Green, Cobalt Blue Hue, Pale Blue, Pale Green, Black)
- Plaid FolkArt Chalk Paint (Black)
- Plaid Delta Ceramcoat (Ocean Blue, Fuchsia)
- Testors CreateFX Texture Paint (Snow Cap)
- Design Master TintIT (Gold Shimmer)
- White Gesso
Paint each egg with 2 coats of Gesso.
First egg: Paint with White Paint.
Mix white and pink paint together with water and create a loose flower with your paintbrush. Dry.
Using full pigment pink, create a smaller loose flower center in each light pink flower. Dry.
Paint leaf shapes around the flowers.
Add black centers to the flowers using the tip of your paint brush handle.
Second Egg: Paint with two coats in gray.
Add adhesive dot and foil on top.
Repeat for each color of foil until you have a polka dot pattern.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Easter Bunny Milk Jug Basket
Silk Tie Easter Eggs
Crochet Easter Eggs Wreath
Cute Styrofoam Cup Bunny
12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults free eBook
11 Easter Crafts for Kids
"Hop into Spring: Easter Craft and Recipe eBook"
Braided Easter Eggs with Video Tutorial
Mini Cupcake Easter Baskets
Styrofoam Easter Eggs
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Aligned Cobble Stitch Pillow Crochet Pattern
- Aligned Cobble Fingerless Gloves Crochet Pattern
- Iceland Poppy
- Retro Messy Bun Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lilac Roped Bag Crochet Pattern
- Striped Sunglasses Pouch
- Beginner Sewing
- Cake in a Can Surprise
- Flat Felled Seam Tutorial
- Easy Breezy Buttoned Cowl Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home