Easter Bunny DIY Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A festive Easter Bunny Wreath to hang on your front door. Each bunny is decorated with cute floppy ears. The tutorial comes with an easy pattern and simple instructions.
This is designed for beginners to advanced."
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Weekend project
Sewn by: Both Hand and Machine
- Fabric for ears and nose
- Bunny Face and Nose Pattern (Provided at the Link)
- Bunny Ears Pattern (Provided at the Link)
- Muslim for face
- Small buttons for eyes
- Black yarn
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Easter Bunny Milk Jug Basket
Silk Tie Easter Eggs
Crochet Easter Eggs Wreath
Cute Styrofoam Cup Bunny
12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults free eBook
11 Easter Crafts for Kids
"Hop into Spring: Easter Craft and Recipe eBook"
Braided Easter Eggs with Video Tutorial
Mini Cupcake Easter Baskets
Styrofoam Easter Eggs
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home