DIY Easter Egg Decorating Stamps
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Make a classy Easter centerpiece for your table this year using these DIY Easter Egg Decorating Stamps. These spring craft ideas add an elegant twist to traditionally dyed Easter eggs. Create your own stamp using a clean pencil eraser. You can cut away pieces of the eraser to form a unique design. Try cutting out other patterns on different pencil tips to add more complicated designs. Use plastic eggs to reuse these DIY Easter decorations year after year.
Try displaying your stamped crafts next to colored eggs to make your designs pop!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crochet Easter Eggs Wreath
- Bunny Peeps Bunting
- Mini Cupcake Easter Baskets
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- Braided Easter Eggs with Video Tutorial
- "Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes" free eBook
- Easter Bunny Sacks with Tissue Paper Ears
- "Hop into Spring: Easter Craft and Recipe eBook"
- Floral Decoupaged Easter Eggs
- Pink Crochet Easter Basket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home