Rockin' Guitar Pick Earrings
Don't have any guitar picks on hand? Use duct tape and a plastic cup to create your own Rockin' Guitar Pick Earrings from Linda Peterson! Jewelry making ideas can be tailored to fit anyone's style and these earrings are great for anyone who's a little bit wild.
- Duct tape (zebra print and silver)
- Plastic container such as from a peanut butter jar or cup
- Non-stick scissors
- Puffy Paint (I used neon pink)
- Glitter glue – silver
- Hole punch (1/16”)
- Earring wire
- Jump ring
- Create a guitar pick template of desired size on a piece of paper (a triangle shape with rounded corners).Apply duct tape to outside of jar. Cut out and apply to back side so that you now have a double sided design.
- Cut guitar pick shape using template as guide.
- Apply glitter glue and let dry. Punch hole for earring wire.
- Add any extra lettering or paint as desired and let dry. Attach earring wire and ROCK ON!
For a comprehensive video tutorial of this project, check out How to Make Duct Tape Guitar Pick Earrings.