Pretty Stacked Mason Jars
Mason jars really are a crafter's best friend. If you're looking for DIY organization crafts, look no further than your kitchen and reuse a few glass jars to store your supplies. Pretty Stacked Mason Jars from Lisa Fulmer can be decorated with die cut paper and ribbon.
Find this project, and many more, in our free eBook, 20 Crafts with Mason Jars: Wedding Ideas, Centerpieces, Decor, and More.
- Squat mason jars (250 ml or 1/2 pint)
- Exacto blade
- Cardstock in two coordinating colors/patterns
- Diecutting machine and/or circular punches
- Ribbon to match cardstock
- Craft glue
- Sticky-back velcro dots
- Mini brads
- 1/16″ hole punch
Cut foamcore into 2-3/4″ circles, one for each jar (except not the bottom jar).
Glue foamcore circle to the bottom of each jar – this makes a foot to nest inside the lid of the jar below it.
Diecut 2-1/2″ solid circles from one color cardstock, diecut an open-patterned circle from the other color.
Glue the patterned circle on top of the solid circle, then glue a set to the top of each jar lid.
Glue ribbon around the circumference of the jar, allow to dry.
Diecut small rectangle or placard shapes from each color cardstock, position one behind the other to create a framed jar label.
Punch a hole at each end of each and insert mini brads to hold the two parts of the label together.
- Adhere one side of the velcro dot to the jar and the other side to the back of the label—this allows you to remove and replace just the written part of the label by undoing the brads.
Read NextTin Can DIY Organizer