Spring Flower Trees DIY Home Decor
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Spring Flower Trees DIY Home Decor is easy to make and can be used as a centerpiece or displayed on a mantel. If you're looking for spring craft ideas, this is the perfect craft project. You only need a few craft supplies and chicken wire to create these beautiful trees that will brighten up any room. The chicken wire takes just minutes to shape, so you can start and complete this project in a day. The colorful flowers will make everyone smile, even on the coldest days. Easy spring crafts are the best way to welcome a new season and bring the outdoors in. No matter the season, you can display this project with pride.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- MD Craft and Hobby- Chicken Wire
- MD Craft and Hobby- Gloves
- Tin Snips
- Little B's Pull Flowers
- iLoveToCreate- Liquid Fusion Adhesive
Use tin snips to cut a piece of chicken wire. The size of it will depend on how big you want your tree to be. Wear gloves!
Shape the chicken wire into a cylinder. Twist the edge pieces together to hold it in place. Press the top together to form the tip of the tree.
Optional: Wrap twine around the tree.
Make pull flowers as per package directions.
Use the liquid fusion to adhere the flowers to the tree.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Illuminating Cake Stand
- Cool Light Switch Covers
- Learn How to Make the Easiest DIY No-Sew Farmhouse Pillow in less than 5 Minutes.
- Rain Boots Vase
- Rustic Flower Pot
- Rose Gold Metallic Pillow
- How to Make a Simple Macrame Plant Hanger
- Wooden Spoon Art
- DIY Religious Icons With Wooden Support
- 26 Gorgeous Butterfly Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Love Live Lake
- Narwhal Uniwhale
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Wanderers Mosaic Blanket
- Jeweled Dragonfly Pendant
- Wood Clay And Metal Earrings
- Pocket Pillow Cover
- Painted Bird Nest Pillow Cover
- Blessed Three Star Coaster
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home