Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Simple Shibori Knit Pin Banner
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Simple Shibori Knit Pin Banner was inspired by three needs I had - to dress up my studio space, to add a bit of sound absorption, and to display my enamel pin collection! It was fun to make, and I thought you might have the need for something similar. So I’m sharing the free knit wall hanging pattern with you all on Moogly! The pattern for the Simple Shibori Knit Pin Banner is great for beginners – no shaping or complex stitching, just knits and purls. And you can use your favorite cast on and bind off, whatever you like! Sew the finished banner to a dowel, pretty branch, or whatever strikes your fancy – and display your own pin collection!"
Knitting Needle Size50 or 25 mm
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home