Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Seeing Stars Throw Pillow
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"For this month's 4th of July series, I wanted to share a throw pillow covered in stars. Originally, I envisioned the pillow in a solid blue, and the stars all in white, but the more I thought about it, I couldn't decide if I wanted Navy blue or Royal blue, and since I didn't have Navy on hand, gray popped into my mind. Gray is such a fitting color for so many things - I think it turned out perfect! I used Red Heart Super Saver, but Caron One Pound and Bernat Super Value are good alternatives, and the 14" size took me about 7 hours to work up."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 HDC = 3″ Wide; 9 Rows = 3 1/8″ (or 3.13″) Tall
Finished Size12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 27"
- 363 (475, 600, 720, 870, 1015, 1195, 1585) Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart Super Saver in Grey Heather, Soft White, Royal and Cherry Red
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Pillow Form
- Optional Sewing Pins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beautiful Black And White Granny Square Blanket
- Ice Cream Palm Sundaes
- DIY Dog Washing Station
- Easy Chemo Cap
- Printable Sewing Practice Sheets
- Skipping Rocks Baby Blanket
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Thing 1 & 2 Hats
- Cat Toy For Teething Kittens
- Stitchin' Heaven
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home