How To Make Decorative Trinket Bowls From Takeaway Containers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make decorative trinket bowls for your jewellery and loose change out of unused plastic takeaway containers. This is a fun decoupage craft with two methods to try. I used decorative wrapping paper for one and old newspaper and gold leaf for the other. Experiment with what you have in the house and make something truly personal to you. These make a lovely accent on a side table, dressing table or by an entryway. You can even make them in different shapes depending what types of plastic containers you have in your home to be upcycled."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Plastic takeaway bowls (or another shape - use what you have!) - I used takeaway noodle bowls.
- Scrap paper - I used wrapping paper and newspaper
- Gold leaf (optional)
- Mod Podge
- Craft brush
- Spray adhesive (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Pottery Barn Wall Organizer is an easy and fun way to get the look you love for less. A hanging wall organizer like this is… Continue reading: "Pottery Barn Wall Organizervideocam"
- Diy Bunny Banner from Fabric Scraps
- DIY Inspirational Corkboard
- Dollar Store Walt Disney Quote Sign
- Create a Butterfly Haven
- Woven Burlap Farmhouse Basket
- Bottle Lamps Magical Party Decor Idea
- Macrame Wall Hanging - An Upcycled Alternative
- Cereal Box Organizer
- 31 Free Macrame Patterns and Knot Craft Projects
- Spring Wall Hanging
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Bunny For Easter
- Printable Easter Eggs [Free Download]
- Free Crochet Face Mask Pattern
- Easy Crochet Wildflower Pattern
- Crochet Easter Egg Applique
- Onward And Upward Scrap Afghan
- Headband Pattern
- Stress Relieving Easter Egg
- Westcott 100 Watt Glue Gun
- Screen-Print Pendants
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home