Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"What a creative idea! Instead of just knotting the two ends on a drawstring together, you can make cute pulls for your drawstring bags, backpacks or pouches. Make super cute drawstring ends and use them as drawstring pulls on any drawstring bag (this handmade gift bag too!). A neat and easy diy - check it out! Instead of just knotting the two ends on a drawstring together, you can make cute pulls for your drawstring bag. So easy and practical for a bag you can reuse a number of times - check it out!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Inspirational Corkboard
- Upcycled Junk Drawer Candlesticks
- Bottle Lamps Magical Party Decor Idea
- 31 Free Macrame Patterns and Knot Craft Projects
- Ribbon and Button Flowers
- Drop Cloth DIY Rug
- Rotated Cake Stand
- Upcycled Food Tray Chalkboard
- 94 Gorgeous Pieces of Free Printable Wall Art
- DIY Pom Pom Rug
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- Cute Bows Dishcloth
- Make A Victorian Steampunk Necklace And Bracelet
- Lavender Chamomile Milk Bath Recipe
- Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub Recipe
- Dandelion Painting On Canvas
- Duct Tape Twirling Bee Craft
- Colorful Baking Soda And Vinegar Reaction
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home