Dog Glove Pet
Puppies galore! A glove makes quick work of this fun project.
- Aleene's® Quick Dry Tacky Glue™
- Pom poms: 1/4” white, brown, black
- Felt: white, brown, black, red, blue
- Embroidery floss
- Polyester fiberfill
- Optional: Acrylic paints to paint gloves
- Clay pot
1. To prepare the gloves, fill the fingers with fiberfill. To create the heads for each animal, tie a piece of embroidery floss tightly approximately 1” – 1-1/2”.
2. To create the puppies, glue the eyes, nose and ears onto each finger to create each animal. Glue on any additional trims.
3. Glue glove into clay pot.
Read NextHow to Make a Floating Tea Cup