Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Diy Footstool From A Plastic Tub
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make a cheap footstool out of a plastic tub you would have thrown in the the recycling, fabric and batting scraps and leftover fabric remnants. I loved how quick this was to make and how much unwanted junk I used up to make it! The fabric is William Morris Strawberry Thief. It was a remnant I bought t off someone on Etsy and I was waiting for just the right project to use it. I am really happy with how it turned out."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- Empty Plastic Tub
- Fabric Scraps & Trimmings
- Leftover Quilt Batting
- Craft Glue
- Fabric Remnant
- Piping (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial And Pattern
- Turkey Hat
- Dollar Tree Halloween Wreath
- Baby Witch Costume
- Multilayered 3D Mandala Paper Owl
- Apple Stamping Craft For Kids
- Gingerbread House Coloring Page
- Snuggly Bohemian Scarf
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home