DIY Fox Doormat
By: Shonee Smith from hawthorneandmain.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The weather is going to be warming up soon. It's almost time to get outside again. One of the first things you see when you walk up to a home is the entryway…the doormat. It can tell you a lot about a house….by it’s door mat Is there mud? Does it say “please remove your shoes?” or maybe it is adorned with a big fat heart. What a fun way to set the tone for guests as they enter your home. If you don’t need a doormat, I bet one of your family members or friends does….what a super fabulous gift idea!! Check out this awesome way to customize a plain old front doormat So many different possibilities with designs and paint colors."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Door mat
- painters tape
- paint brush
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home