Beaded Inset Cross
Use liquid beads to embellish a wooden cross with inset. The result is stunning.
DecoArt Products Required
NOTE: Liquid Beadz is no longer available. Alternatively, use regular beads and a decoupage medium to seal and complete this project.
- BE30C - Crystal Pearl
- BE36C - Midnight
- DAO72 - Venetian Gold
- DT02 - Palette Knife
- DBF3012-B - Shader 12
- Paper towels
- Hair dryer with low setting
- Wooden cross with inset
- Paint cross using Venetian Gold and 12 shader brush. Let dry.
- Using palette knife to scoop and fill cross with Midnight Beadz, leaving a diamond-shaped space at center.
- Use palette knife tip to straighten sides of diamond shape. Set Beadz with hair dryer on low setting for a few minutes.
- Fill diamond shape using palette knife and Crystal Pearl Beadz. Use back of palette knife to spread and keep edges straight.
- Let all Beadz dry completely.