Your Sunrise Socks
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Who doesn’t love a thick cozy sock first thing in the morning? With Your Sunrise Socks crochet pattern, you’ll master the classic look of this women’s sock, and your feet will never be cold again (except maybe on laundry day). These are my new go-to weekend accessory for lounging around at home. The ribbed texture prevents slipping on hard floors, while the contrasting heel color gives them a traditional vibe. This easy crochet pattern is worked sideways, and can be made for women’s shoe sizes 4.5 through 10."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured over stitch pattern crocheted in rows:
18 stitches & 24 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished Size4.5-10 shoe size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oscar Ballot Printable 2021
- Waves Of Emotions Cowl
- Striped Hourglass Square
- Make Your Own Fake License Plate For Your Kids Bike
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- Eyelet Lace Tee
- Ministering Angel Free Printable
- Cardboard Tube Bunny Rabbit Family
- Sheep Painted Rocks
- Paper Plate Tropical Fish
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home