London Phone Booth Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"When I first visited London last year, I loved the bright red phone booths that are sprinkled throughout the city. They are very popular with tourists, and many of them are actually working phone booths. A few have been turned into book exchanges - leave a used book inside and take another home to read. For this year's trip to London, I made a scarf to look like a phone booth. Whether you love London or simply love red, this is a great pattern to spice up your winter wardrobe. Easy crochet instructions (including a color chart) to make this pattern in any length you like. Women’s scarf measures approximately 7.5” wide by 52” long (instructions are given to lengthen scarf if desired). YouTube video included for crown applique. Skill level: Easy Materials needed: Worsted weight yarn – 4 oz. red (MC) 2.5 oz. white (CC) Few yards yellow Size H crochet hook Yarn needle"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size7.5” wide by 52” long (instructions are given to lengthen scarf if desired)
- Worsted weight yarn
- Size H crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easter Bunny Card With Free Printable
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- Bowtiful 18” Doll Dress
- Clever Cacti Printable Wall Art
- Flashlight Baby Rattle
- Printable Chalkboard Mason Jar Art
- Spread the Love Free Printable Wall Art
- "Faith for Me" Printable Subway Art
- Cute Baking Printable Wall Art
- Gorgeous Fall Printable Wall Art
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home