We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hello fellow crocheters! This shawl is pretty to wear and easy to make. It features a simple window pattern, and is surprisingly asymmetrical. I added fringes to give it a sharper shape, and I am very happy with the final look. I hope that you all will like and make this shawl yourselves. I’ve already posted a matching hat I made in a previous post, so check it out if you’d like. Stay safe and healthy, and happy crocheting!"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 sts and 20 rows = 10 cm x 10 cm/ 4"x 4" in double crochet stitch.
Finished SizeWidth: 176 cm/ 63.5", height:106 cm/ 42" approx.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This great kitchen canister set is just like Martha's! Keep all your food organized with this easy kitchen craft. These Martha… Continue reading: "Martha Stewart Knockoff Canisters"
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home