Vibrant 4-hour Crochet Table Runner
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This vibrant 4-hour crochet table runner is perfect for a beginner to make. If you have been crocheting awhile, then it is the ideal project to make when you want to relax and watch some television. This crochet pattern used the no chain double crochet and the chainless standing double crochet. If you are not familiar with these stitches, no worries. There are video tutorials for the stitches and the pattern. This is perfect if you are newer to crochet or have been crocheting awhile. A fun and quick crochet project to use up some yarn stash."
NotesThis is a quick crochet project that will dress up your summer table settings.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 stitches per 4 inches
Finished SizeThe finished size is approximately 15 inches wide X 27 inches long.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs Slime
- Paper Plate Lamb Craft
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- How To Crochet A Granny Square | Crafting Happiness
- Watermelon Coaster
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Crochet Wood Napkin Rings
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home