Sweet Berry Crochet Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I made this scarf for my friend who lives in Norway. She is on vacation right now here in the Philippines and we seldom see each other. I haven’t given her the scarf yet and I hope she will like it. I’m not sure if she likes the color purple. It’s my personal preference I like this color and I hope she’ll like it too. The yarn that I used for this crochet scarf is Red Heart Super Saver Ombre Yarn in Purple. If you want to use another yarn feel free to do so. You can use any worsted weight yarn for this crochet scarf pattern. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size6" wide x 70" long
- 1 skein of red heart yarn ombre - purple
- 5.25 mm. crochet hook
- pair of scissors
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- Diy Raised Garden Bed
- Shrink Plastic and Resin Jewelry
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Diy Deck Rail Planter
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home