Sparkler Crochet Fingerless Mittens
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Make mittens that will not stop you from completing everyday tasks when you learn how to crochet this striped crochet pattern. The Sparkler Crochet Fingerless Mittens are bright and beautiful mittens that combine several lovely colors to make one pretty pattern. These mitts keep your palms warm while still letting your fingers fly free to text, dig around your purse, and more. If you are looking for a stylish way to stay warm, consider matching these cuties with a matching crochet scarf pattern or cowl for a uniform look.
In the Designer's Words: "Stylish with an interesting construction - these crochet fingerless mittens are worked flat and use short rows to form a circle around the thumb. Because of this unusual construction, they are great to show off variegated yarn."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- about 45 grams of fingering weight yarn
- 3mm hook
- 4 removable stitch markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Ladies and gentlemen, this is The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need. This easy beginner granny square crochet pattern is… Continue reading: "The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need"
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home