Slip Stitch Beanie
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Today I’m delighted to share with you this free crochet beanie pattern I’ve just finished designing! It’s called the Slip Stitch Beanie and it’s so simple and stylish. It comes in 10 sizes from Preemie to Large Adult so you can make one for absolutely everyone you know! I’m also including a little step by step tutorial to show you how to seam a hat together too. The thing I wanted to achieve most with this design is that it would fit and suit absolutely anyone! I wanted to create a simple crochet beanie that anyone could make and could be their ‘go to’ pattern. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16st and 15 rows = 10 cm by 10cm
Finished Sizepreemie, newborn, 0-6 months, 6-12 months, 1-3 years, 3-5 years, 6-10 years, teen/small adult, medium adult, large adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home