Simple Crochet Bath Puff
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Simple Crochet Bath Puff is one of those quick crochet projects that is perfect for a beginner who want a more challenging pattern. Use the skills you already have and try something completely unique - we're sure you'll love the finished project. Learn how to crochet a scrubbie and save money on the mesh version. This is also a great quick and easy gift idea, so make a bunch and save them for special occasions. Use pretty colors so your scrubbie stands out among a sea of beauty products.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home