Picnic In The Park Jar Cozies
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This pattern includes instructions for three different mason jar cozies- Option 1 (Wine) is the easiest, while Option 2 (Ecru) is advanced beginner/intermediate, and Option 3 (Seabreeze) is more solidly intermediate in level. All three cozies are designed to fit a wide-mouth pint jar, though one of my testers found that they also fit similarly-sized jars that are not wide-mouth. What I love most about the Picnic in the Park Jar Cozies is that they require only a small investment of time and yarn, which leaves you free to experiment! Try making them in a big assortment of colors, and see how many uses you can find. Will you use them as a drink cozy, as a vase, as tea lights for an evening party? Maybe you can make some in neutral colors to bring to your next housewarming party! And there is always the option of using a jar as easy storage for crochet hooks, knitting needles, and notions!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeYour cozy (any option) should be 3”/7.6 cm across after Round 4 (this is the same for all three options). Alternatively, it should just cover the base of your chosen jar (a little smaller is okay – we want a tight fit so it doesn’t slip down).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Warm Winter Beanie
- How To Make An Origami Paper Purse?
- Crochet Snowman In Love
- Crochet Pizza Heart
- Crochet Halloween Tooth Pumpkin
- How To Make An Origami Mini Notebook
- How To Make A Jumping Paper Frog
- DIY Color Experiment
- Day Of The Dead Sugar Skull Card
- Altered Altoid Tins For Gift Giving
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home