We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Persephone Cape is designed to be the perfect piece to throw over spring dresses and tanks. Like a ruana, an open front poncho that originated in the Colombian and Venezuelan Andes region and is distinguished by the large open slit along the front down to the hem, this cape is worn draped over the shoulders and is open on the sides. The version offered here features a shawl collar for a touch of modern design. Effortlessly pull any outfit together with this lightweight and striking accessory. Made using Lion Brand Yarn Truboo, the drape on this piece is unmatched. The repeating rows offer a making experience that is meditative and satisfying for all skill levels. This pattern features short row shaping and color changes, making it a great skill builder. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured in pattern crocheted in rows, a total of three color A sections and two color B sections:
18 stitches & 15 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Add a touch of whimsical charm to your spring and summer decor with this Classic Country Scrap Wreath. Made using fabric scraps of a… Continue reading: "Country DIY Fabric Wreath Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Diy Deck Rail Planter
- Pattern For A Baby Bib With Square Corners
- Claire Armstrong, Pillar Box Blue
- Diy Flower Vase
- 12 Coolest Resin Crafts + Resin Casting for Beginners
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home