By: Annemarie Benthem from annemarieshaakblog.blogspot.nl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make these cute owls with this easy to follow crochet pattern. You can use scraps of yarn or you can purchase the yarn you love. Once you start you will have your owl ready within an hour. All you need is: yarn, safety eyes and stuffing. And of course you will need a crochet hook, a pair of scissors and a sewing needle for weaving in ends. The pattern is available for free on my blog."
You can use any yarn and any size crochet hook you like to make these owls.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lego DIY Fidget Spinner
- Wrapping Paper DIY Christmas Wreath
- DIY Photo Ornament Tutorial
- Pom Pom Christmas Ornament
- Prettiest Floral Pop Up Card Tutorial
- Shiplap Christmas Ornament Display Idea
- Christmas Snow Globe Shaker Card Tutorial
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- Doorstop Santa Tutorial