Crochet Coasters for Beginners
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Use up those leftover yarn balls to create a set of beautifully colorful crochet coasters. These are very easy to make and I have a video tutorial included! For these crochet coasters, I am using up a bunch of left over yarn balls to create colorful granny circles. You can quickly make a set of these coasters as a thoughtful handmade gift for a teacher, family or friend! I share the step by step tutorial to make these crochet coasters as well as some extra tips in the video!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- Homemade Lavender Linen Spray
- DIY Halloween Mixed Media Wine Bottles
- Crocheted Sleeveless Baby Dress Pattern
- Layered Fabric Flowers Tutorial
- Easy DIY Halloween Potion Bottles
- Simply Charmed DIY Necklace
- DIY Baby Shower Cake Topper
- Freestyle Die Cutting Machine
- DIY Spellbook Halloween Craft
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home