Outside In Purse
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Outside In Purse is crocheted out of two rectangles, both made from the outside in. They’re joined as they’re made and the centers are seamed with a decorative cross stitch. I’ve used quite a few colors to create my little masterpiece, and it makes me oh-so-happy! The strap is reinforced with strapping on the inside so it won't grow as the purse is filled up. I know my bags tend to get rather heavy, so this is a great trick!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 sts x 5 rows = 4” [10 cm] in mhdc (see special stitches)
Finished Size10″ wide, 11″ tall, 3.5″ wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beginner Crafts: 12 Simple Craft Ideas for Adults
- 11 Radiant Rainbow Crafts and Rainbow Art
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Upsp Postage Stamp Earrings
- Diy Shirt: 5 Minute Sewing Tutorial
- How To Hang Any Mug Rug - After You've Made It!
- Hanging Christmas Tree With Ornaments For Kids
- Fairy Crown With Template
- Standing Mini Gnomes
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home