Northwest Coffee Sleeve & Cup Coaster Mug Rug
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Northwest Coffee Sleeve is a lovely and quick-to-work-up cup cozy. You can customize this mug accessory with different yarn color combinations and your favorite buttons! Free written pattern and video tutorial available! ~~~ Size: 4.5 inches per side Level: ★☆☆☆☆ Easy / Beginner Requires familiarity with stitches used (below), attaching yarn, and sewing buttons. Stitches/Terms (US Terms): • FO: fasten off • Sk: skip • St: stitch • Ch: chain • Sl st: slip stitch • Sc: single crochet • Dc: double crochet Materials: • Medium weight 4 yarn • 6 mm crochet hook • Two medium-sized buttons • Yarn needle • Scissors"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home