My Lil' Pumpkin Pie Sleep Set
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Have a new little one in your life? This little pumpkin newborn sleep set is absolutely the perfect ensemble for your lil’ pumpkin pie! Not only is It is quick to whip up, but it is also beginner-friendly. The set comes complete with hat, mittens, and sleep sack. Your little one will absolutely be the cutest pumpkin in the patch this year. Perfect for baby’s first photo shoot and makes a great holiday gift too!"
NotesFinished Dimensions for each piece:
Hat - Head circumference 13-15 inches, Hat circumference 12 inches, Hat length 5 inches.
Sleep Sack Approx. between 17-18 inches (unrolled) in length and approx. 8.5 inches in width.
Mittens - Approx. 4 inches in length (from top to bottom of wrist) and 3 inches in width (at widest part).
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: 17 stitches and 12 rows = 4-inches (10cm) in knit-like stitch (See description in pattern under INSTRUCTIONS)
Finished SizeAll pieces of the sleep set will fit a newborn, mittens should fit 0-6 months.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- Whirly Coaster Pattern
- Printable Hearts Digital Paper
- Lips Appliqué
- Simple Crochet Heart Appliqué
- Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home