Small But Mighty Tote
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This small but mighty tote is perfect for those times you just need to carry small amounts of shopping. The net design allows it to expand and accommodate a surprising amount of items despite its small size. Using Coboo yarn by Lion Brand makes it easy to wash. Finished size: ten and a half inches (26.6 cm) wide by nine inches (22.8 cm) tall (measurements do not include handles). Time to make: less than an evening."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, 4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size10 1/2" wide by 9" tall (not including handles)
- Lion Brand Coboo - approximately 140 yards
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Neo Mint Crochet Cable Hat
- Winter Placemat & Coaster Set
- Candy Corn Mini C2c
- Ghost Mini C2c
- Dana Scarf
- Concentric Squares Throw Blanket
- Lace Choker With Fringe
- Dia De Los Muertos Mask
- 2 Step Diy Coastal Christmas Starfish
- Seamen’s Church Institute
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home