My Dolly Edgy Messenger Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Follow this My Dolly Edgy Messenger Bag crochet pattern and photo tutorial to create your own and you’ll see just how simple it is to change out the colors and add notions to boost the style of each individual bag to mix and match other pieces in your 18″ doll’s wardrobe. There really are just so many options with the set by experimenting with colors and notions. You won't regret a single attempt with this precious, super easy pattern!"
matching hats - http://www.craftcoalition.com/my-dolly-edgy-messy-bun-hat-crochet-pattern/
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot crucial for this project
Finished Size3” Diameter opening, 7.5” Length, 3.5” Width
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home